The GT OBERON is special at first glance - shorter and lighter than most devices in its class, the GT OBERON also surprises with a remarkable performance. A big advantage of the GT Oberon is that it does not have to freeze or freeze the picture, so the picture always runs through here. This function is particularly advantageous as an attachment. We tested the device as a handheld device and an attachment, both of which were absolutely convincing. No wonder - GUNTEC is a Dedal importer and has many years of experience both in the professional field of night vision technology and in the hunting market. The GT OBERON is an in-house device and is assembled here in Germany at GUNTEC, which guarantees fast service.
The device has WiFi and you can also use it to record videos. The device is shockproof up to 600 G and therefore also suitable for strong calibers. So you can use the GT Oberon as a handheld and attachment device - DUAL USE.
Another advantage of the GT OBERON is that the adjustment can be made very easily via the device. By using rechargeable batteries, the device can be operated continuously for up to 8 hours. The GT OBERON impresses with its easy handling with a very fine picture, as well as the compact design with German service and all at a reasonable price. The internal focus adjustment and the precise optical adapter system complete the device.
Features of the device
• Large diameter of the exit pupil
• Internal focusing of the objective lens
• Uniform adapter thread for attachment to daytime devices
• Unique dynamic contrast system for maximum performance
• Automatic brightness and contrast correction system that does not require manual adjustments when the ambient conditions change
• Automatic calibration system (without shutters) and as a result, no noise and image “freeze”
• System of simultaneous elaboration of fine details, regardless of temperature differences
• High refresh rate and elimination of image blurring
• Different color palette
• Fast start time (no more than 3 seconds)
• System for removing dead pixels
• High quality aspherical germanium optics
• High image quality across the entire field of view
• Energy efficient
• Hermetically sealed with nitrogen
• Compact and light