TS series are Guide’s new thermal imaging sight. It features a high frame rate for fluid images when observing dynamic objects. The battery can be inserted either way for ergonomic use at night. TS series really gives hunters and outdoor enthusiasts the ability to see clearly in total darkness.
TS Series is an economical civilian infrared thermal imaging riflescope that includes 25mm/35mm/50mm objective lenses. With 400x300 pixel TEC metal-encpsulated thermal detector, it can detect longer range and capture vivid images of higher clarity. TS thermal riflescopes also features with compact size, waterproof and dustproof, high shock resistance, rugged and durable, which performs impressively in any harsh weather.
- Excellent imaging performance, with 17μ[email protected] TEC metalencapsulated thermal detector for longer detection range and crisper images
- Rugged and durable, IP67 degree of protection, waterproof and dustproof, high shock resistance, no fears of harsh weather
- Zoom in on the center of the reticle, and the relative position of the aiming point and the reticle remains unchanged to ensure the aiming accurancy
- The mil of the reticle can be zoomed in with the image, no conversion required, avoid errors
- 50Hz high frame rate, ensuring capture smooth and vivid image during fast motion of observer or object of observation
- 1024x768 resolution AMOLED eyepieces, colorfull and detailed images
- Battery-mount user-friendly design, both side can be mounted, change battery easely in darkness
- With multi-user customized settings, parameter information of an array of recticles can be saved to match different rifles.