You have the right to revoke the agreement within 14 days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the date on which you or a third party designated by you, which is not the carrier, is physically in possession of it.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Euregiohunt, Wijnweg 1, 6273ND Ingber - The Netherlands, email@example.com, Telephone: + 31 43 450 14 52) through an unambiguous statement (eg by mail, fax or e -mail) of your decision to revoke the agreement. You can use the attached model form for revocation but is not required. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your notice regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel the agreement, you will receive all payments you have made up to now, excluding delivery costs, promptly and in any case not later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw the agreement, from us. We will refund you with the same payment method as you used to make the original transaction unless you expressly agreed otherwise; In any case, you will not be charged for such a refund.
You must return or hand over the goods without delay, but no later than 14 days after the day you notified us. You are on time if you return the goods before the 14 day period expires.
You are solely responsible for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that sees the delivery of:
- Non-prefabricated products manufactured by consumers, which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a particular person;
- spoilage products that have a low shelf life;
- products which are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been discontinued after delivery;
- products which, irrespective of their nature, are irrevocably mixed with other goods;
- audio and video recordings and computer software whose seal has been discontinued after delivery;
- newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of an agreement for the regular delivery of such publications (subscription);
DO I HAVE WARRANTY ON AN ARTICLE?
Without limitation of your right of withdrawal under Article 7, you can return the product to us, eg if the product is not the ordered product, it is damaged or defective, or it is an incorrect quantity.
If goods are shipped with visible shipping damage, you must report this damage immediately to the shipper and contact us as soon as possible. If you do not advertise or contact us, this does not affect your legal rights and enforce them, especially as regards your legal right to warranty. But you help us to apply our own rights to the freight carrier or transport insurance.
Once we have confirmed the defect or any other problem, we will:
- Provide a full refund
- Provide a full refund for damaged or defective goods if this is within a reasonable time after the sale, or
- At your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including shipping costs) unless this is not possible or disproportionate. In this case, you will receive a refund of the amount already paid for these goods.
We will keep you informed about the refund within a reasonable time. Usually, we will process the refund request as soon as possible and in any event not later than 30 days after confirmation of refund for damaged or defective products via email.
HOW DOES THE COMPLAINT PROCEDURE WORK?
Do you have a complaint about our service? Please let us know in writing by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail (Euregiohunt Wijnweg 1, 6273 ND Ingber. We will investigate your complaint and contact you within one week. Our complaints procedure is read in article 14 of The terms and conditions. We work according to the complaints scheme of the Webshop Keurmerk Foundation.